Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tindik telinga

My ears were pierced when I was a about 5 years old and I got them done a Globe Silk Store. Yeah back then shopping kat Globe tu macam shopping kat KLCC. It was mama's monthly shopping and being the youngest, cutest and belum masuk skolah (yes children back then masuk tadika at the age of 6, nowadays are different, at the age of 4 dah kena pandai baca, stress ye jadi budak zaman skrg?) I tagged along dan telah dipaksa rela oleh mama supaya ditindik telinga.

Pic di google ye. Lebih kurang camni la muka I masa ditindik.
I remember I had my ear piercing done by a woman who sold earrings at the groud floor and also did piercing for her customers, the one with the sign yang lebih kurang berbunyik gini "Beli 2 pasang anting2, percuma tindik telinga". Mak aku agaknya nampak FREE tu laju je la kan.

Tak dapat ingat mcm mana, but sakit ditindik tu adalah melampau ok. The lady pierced wrongly, down the cuping telinga. And she blamed me for being tergedik2 tak duk diam! I screamed when it was done and I would scream everytime she came near me. Kecik2 dah over acting.

Tak tahan dengan kelunakkan suaraku, she finally said "If you don't stop that, I'm not going to give you those earings". Lagi kuat la aku melalak kan. I'm not stupid ok. Umur 5 tahun, apa la aku nak heran ngan subang dolphin tu.

End up, my mum brought me home coz dah melalak2 kat situ mcm kena dera. Susah kecik2 dah drama queen hehe. Still, the mark and hole is still there. Cacat ok telinga kiriku.


Kemudian tindik balik when I was 14 and my sister was 7. Tgk my sister rileks je kena tindik. Masa umur 14 tu I macho dah. Takde nangis2.

Sekian la cerita sejarah telinga ku ditindik. Sekarang tak suka pakai anting2, rimas.

No comments: