Thursday, May 27, 2010

These boots are made for walking

Semalam angin bayu melanda diriku. Hari ni kembali senyum ye. Tak kuasa nak marah lama2, kang hilang imej kelakar tapi cun. Wahh kelakar ke?? (tapi part cun tu i ngaku hahaha).

Meh sembang topic BOOT. Tak minat? Baca je la sure korang rasa entry ni interesting punya. Wah ayat pancing.

I believe that cowboy boots have become quite trendy, but I never thought people could wear them in Malaysia. I mean, with the hot temperature pastu petang hujan dengan jalan lecak2 it seems like there is really no need.

Don't get me wrong. I love them. If I were to have them, I'll choose pink. Alang2 pakai bagi sume orang terbeliak mata kan. But of course you wont catch me wearing them here in Malaysia la kan. I think they're nice tho. Boots look good on tall women. For short women, nak pakai suka hati korang la. If there is no heel, and the boots are tall, so they'd shrink the short woman too much. Just my 2 cents k. Nak pakai, pakai la.

Ada aku kesah? Sebenarnya aku yang teringin pakai hehe. Kalau aku penyanyi ke memang aku pakai je masa buat show. Eh motif berangan ni.

Boot is the only type of shoes that I never had in my life. Wah. I wish I could wear boots and jeans together, but there never seems to be enough room in the boot to stuff the jean material into!!! And skinny jeans don’t really fit me properly, so I guess I’m hopeless. Pakai je la kasut apa yg ada. Kata boot tak sesuai kat Malaysia kan kan.

Meanwhile, talking about boots, di satu shopping centre di ibu kota KL..

Milik siapakah boot ini?
Oh tante ini yg punya
Wah bukan main ranggi makcik ni. Ala2 artis gitu. Glamer you. Can you guess her age?

Footnote: Age ain't nothing but a number. A reality saying or just a myth that helps relieve the guilt? *sekadar renungan*

No comments: