Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Persoalan Teknikal

Wah tetiba nak jadi pakar IT la kan. Camni ceritanya.

Question 1:

This is the error message I receive every time I visit a webpage especially blogs including my blog! I can get on these sites, but then seconds later I receive this message below. Apa telah terjadi ni? Anyone else experiencing this?

Takkan nak termenung dan pasrah mengenang nasib je kan so I google to find the solution. Got this from here:

"The easiest way for you to fix the problem is to upgrade to Internet Explorer 8. This problem no longer occurs in Internet Explorer 8. To upgrade to Internet Explorer 8, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/beta/default.aspx "

So kawan2, siapa ada masalah sila buat cara2 di atas. Or ikut cara I, guna Firefox. Apa klass pakai IE2 ni. Nyusahkan aku je.

Sebab tu la my occupation dalam facebook tertera serperti berikut: create and solve problem ;)

Exceptional for this case la, I didn't create, the problem rise itself.

Question 2 :

I dont have answer for this. Kenapa banyak sangat orang dari Phnom Penh masuk? I'm sure they are from Malaysia, adakah feedjit bengong?

Ke memang betul orang Phnom Penh masuk??? Takde plak I kawan dari sana. Orang Malaysia pun jarang2 masuk, apatah lag orang international kan heheh. Sesiapa tolong jawab persoalan membelenggu diriku ini ye.

Mekaseyyyyyyy.

No comments: