Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flats

Pernah dengar brand Cotton-On tak? My sister has one cardigan which she bought in Australia 2 years ago. That was the 1st time I ever heard of this brand. An Aussie brand, Cotton On is cheaper in Malaysia than in Aussie simply because they charge the same price because due to the strong aussie dollar; that's what I thought.

Pic below taken from here
And I knew that Cotton On has opened in OU and Pavillion for a while, but I ’ve never really got the chance to check out the stuff, until yesterday. They have a lot of t-shirts, leggings, cardigans, tank tops and tunics and they really do have some really great stuff. Tapi pergi time sale + long weekend ni mmg sesak la skit.

I bought 2 plain t-shirts yang kaler lebih kurang sama; RM19 each bersize S

Also I bought ballet flats that sell 2 for RM 60. Pening ok when it comes to making choices to so many colors and only get to pick 2 just because I want to make it RM 60, otherwise it wuld be RM39 per pair.

Btw I’m never a fan of flats, because they make feel clumsy. But sometimes, there are times in your life when you need one dihari2 kecemasan. These flats are so light and flexible, you can fold them and chunk them into a nice pouch.

This is my favourite shoe; macam makcik2 ke? Tu yang nak tukar imej skit pakai flat.
Overall, think the more affordable version of TOPSHOP/TOPMAN. Therefore i say this shop is worth making a trip down!

No comments: