Thursday, October 1, 2009

Off to Kota Kinabalu

I'm off for a long weekend to Labuan & KK where I'll stuff myself with few activities such as short trip to Brunei and few other places (wah macam banyak je masa), and of course... EAT EAT EAT. Eh apa best makan eh kat KK?

My flight delayed for 1 hour. Cheh. Pic sebagai bahan bukti hehe.

I'll be updating the blog here and there over the weekend, so stay tuned for dispatches from me. Hehe kali ni serious ok I'll update whenever I want, eh, whenever I'm free. And please do share your favorite Labuan or KK hotspots with me! Toce :)

5 comments:

SMM said...

makan seafood! one place i know is the topspot foodcourt near holiday inn, kk. apa ntah nama bangunan dia..
have fun!

A D I A said...

posh, hahaha yg nampak clear handbag eh.

ezati, ai susah dapat internet sini :(

mynie, thanx for the info :) i think i know the place. pernah gi sekali dulu.

Ck said...

gud luck babeh.....enjoy

HaNa NyoTa uHArA said...

ko dah kat KK ek.. pekata ko singgah Universiti aku..huhuhuhuu tak tak.. ko pegila Poring ke, Kundasang ke, Kuraman ke, Karambrunei ke kan.. sana makanan seafud la pe lagik..fresh fresh..

Labuan..hmm.. ada UMS huhuhuhhu, ada taman burung, ada Ujana Kewangan ada pusat sukan air.. pelagik ek.. haaa ada makan tentera omputeh..

A D I A said...

thanx hana. eh ai ingat u study unimas dulu?? sakan ko pusing satu borneo ekkk.